New Player Help

What is Star Wars RPG Club? How do I play? - Feel free to post your questions in this forum.
fellcrow
Full Name: John Wayne

New Player Help

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 pm

New here, was just wondering if this board is even active anymore. And if any D20 games are going on. Never played D6 and my RL friends for SW don't want to play anymore, so looking for a new outlet.
MFields
Full Name: Mike Fields

Re: New Player Help

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Actually, you joined at a great time. SWC is old, but active in its own ways. It has had its ups and downs, but currently it is up. So that's good right? You'll soon discover that D6/D20 is just the basics.... you'll enjoy the rp when it comes. Anyways, you did great posting... a new recruit mod will be right with you. You might also want to check out the new player forum section.
Mike Fields
SWC Loyal Player

'No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great, Duty First.'
Michelle
Forum Admin
Full Name: Michelle Walters Wilson

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 pm

We don't have recruit moderators anymore. So congratulations on your new promotion, Mike :P

Right now people just look around and if they see anything they're interested in they can ask the GM about it.
MFields

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

Oh lol, me and my big mouth. Been there, done that! Knowing everything is your talent, mine is just in character. Besides, I'm just an old fart with some random heroics during my time. :D

For the new recruits... what she said. Find an on-going campaign or mission, message the game moderator of that board to join in... and go from there. Or if you have a game in mind, post it up for review in the gm section and see if it gets approved.
Mike Fields
SWC Loyal Player

omarromer
Full Name: omar romero

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 am

My name is Omar, and i don't have much idea about what games i should play here since i am a beginner, so i need a help and suggestions that which games i should start with.
MFields

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm

It all depends on what type of character you want to play, what faction, and what game period/theme?
Mike Fields
SWC Loyal Player

Return to “SWC Help Forum”