Looking for a game - Newbie

What is Star Wars RPG Club? How do I play? - Feel free to post your questions in this forum.
Macabee
Full Name: AWR

Looking for a game - Newbie

Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Hello and Merry Christmas!

What a treat to find a RPG site still using D6 rules. Thank you all very much for hosting this site.

As you can see, I am new here, and am looking for a game. If I can find a game with a need for maybe two players, I would like to invite my sister, as well. If it's just one opening, I might still like to join, and play until an additional space opens for her.

Ideally, we would either like to play smugglers or bounty hunters in an independent campaign in any era. If this is not available, we would certainly consider Rebel commandos, mercenaries or saboteurs, or a comparable role in another era.

I am not particularly a fan of the NJO era or Legacy, but I haven't seen too much of that upon the board. If there was an opening or openings in these eras, I would certainly consider playing.

We're looking for either a forming group or an existing adventure with a small number of players and a posting rate of about once-per-week or so. As always, we'd prefer a campaign with an emphasis on ROLE playing, not ROLL playing, if you know what I mean. I own a large collection of WEG books, and have played in tabletop settings in the past, and used other systems in PBP games. It has been a while since I played SW, so my books might be a bit dusty. Likewise, my knowledge of rules is still pretty good, but a bit rusty.

I enjoy writing narrative about my characters, and hope to find a GM that similarly likes writing narrative and telling a great story. If anyone is hiring, please respond to this thread, and I'll read up on what background is available.

Thanks and be well. I look forward to meeting more players and GM's very soon.

-Macabee

Return to “SWC Help Forum”