Back from Limbo

New to SWC? Learn the latest RPG and forum developments.
Matt Nolan

Back from Limbo

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 pm

I'd like to make a return to RPing if my unannounced desertion hasn't disqualified me from the club.

By way of explanation I had a work location transfer, sold a house, moved from the inner city to a small rural town and have a newborn added to the family. Haven't bought a new house to round out the list of Life's Big Stressors yet as I'm saving that for when my head stops spinning.

Anyways, I'd like to get back in the swing, even if it's just some IC fanfic writing like I have done before on the Denon Temple boards. Assuming that's OK.

Great to see the dedication and effort you all are giving to keeping the place running. Makes feel like a heel for dropping off, but at least I'm back.
Jeremy H
Executive GM
Full Name: Jeremy Harris

Re: Back from Limbo

Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Welcome back Matt!

I think life has put most of us in a tough spot on one occassion or another, so no worries there.

I think you're probably good to jump in wherever. There are a few things going on or you could start something new... whatever gets you (or others) active.
I play... therefore I am.
Aaron
Full Name: Aaron Petlikau

Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:08 am

Glad to hear you're doing well, was worried for awhile there. Congratulations on the new arrival too!
Mod
Executive GM
Full Name: Eric C

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 am

My game is always up for more. Goal is six active players, have four. Is saga edition, am willing to teach and covert d6 charactets. It's set 1000 aby, you can play any race or even be Jedi it dark Jedi. No vong is the only cavet. Have several established npcs you could play as well. Really wishing for a droid character, but like i said any thing goes. Otherwise jermey is running a great game, same with Tim.
Matt Nolan

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 am

Thanks guys. I'll have a closer look around and see what's what. I always had a soft spot for the new Denon setting so i might lean that way.
Tim
Full Name: Timothy Schenks

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

Maybe your old character could join up with the Denon group in the Unified Galaxy Campaign topic. We're just gotten started.
James Bricker

Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Hey man! Welcome back! Look forward to seeing some great RP from ya.
James Bricker
SWC Moderator
wmurphy
Full Name: William Murphy

Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Hey Matt,

With all that RL activity you get a pass on lots of stuff.

Glad to have you active in the club again.
Matt Nolan

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

All you guys really are great. Thanks again for the warm welcome back. I'm working a few things up and hope to be up and running shortly.

Return to “News and Announcements”