New player

New to SWC? Learn the latest RPG and forum developments.
BakerBei
Full Name: Ray Schilling

New player

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 am

I'm new to the site and have never played the game before, either table top or on a similiar site. I would like to find a game that could move at a slow pace while I learned how to play. If anyone is starting a game and would be willing to help me, then please let me know, thanks.
Matt Nolan

Re: New player

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 am

Welcome, and you've come to the right place! Here we play using a six-sided dice based ruleset, but focussing on role-play rather than rule-play, if that makes sense. I take care of a setting specifically set up for players who are new to the game and looking to see if they like it.

I can slot you into a game there and we can see how it goes. We can move at your pace, and I explain what's happening with the rules as we go, but not in so much detail that it will put you to sleep. Check out this thread here and if you like it, we can kick it off.

forum/viewtopic.php?f=268&t=2553URL%20

Background information on the setting: forum/viewtopic.php?f=268&t=2552URL%20
James Bricker

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Check out the wiki, it should give you a pretty good idea how to make a character. Once one is made you can get into an adventure. What kind of character are you looking to make?
James Bricker
SWC Moderator
BakerBei
Full Name: Ray Schilling

Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 am

I've read that not many people have been using the site lately, but I'm looking for a game to get into. If anybody is looking to start a new game, or looking for people to add to an existing one, then please contact me with the details.

Return to “News and Announcements”