He Won't Kiss Me

New to SWC? Learn the latest RPG and forum developments.
sroberts
Executive GM
Full Name: Scott Roberts

Re: He Won't Kiss Me

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am

I'm sorry but ... he's just not that into you.

Go and buy a cactus it will love you back (but be warned they generally don't like kissing either) and a cactus can't run away (especially if you put its pot in a saucer).

Don't pout because of this puckering drought. Use your time wisely. Examine yourself and focus on who you are. What can you change about you ... to be new?

I hope that helped? considering you posted that here and not in Yahoo answers. Failing that, shave your head and wear dangly ear rings - people will start being nicer to you as they'll think your'e having a nervous breakdown (It worked for Brittney).
K.Geijssen
Full Name: Kasper

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

sroberts wrote:I'm sorry but ... he's just not that into you.

Go and buy a cactus it will love you back (but be warned they generally don't like kissing either) and a cactus can't run away (especially if you put its pot in a saucer).

Don't pout because of this puckering drought. Use your time wisely. Examine yourself and focus on who you are. What can you change about you ... to be new?

I hope that helped? considering you posted that here and not in Yahoo answers. Failing that, shave your head and wear dangly ear rings - people will start being nicer to you as they'll think your'e having a nervous breakdown (It worked for Brittney).
sroberts is a teacher he has no real knowledge.
sroberts
Executive GM
Full Name: Scott Roberts

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 am

Awwww you remembered.

and I must say your English is remarkable now

Return to “News and Announcements”