The sith empire returns?

New to SWC? Learn the latest RPG and forum developments.
Mod
Executive GM
Full Name: Eric C

The sith empire returns?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 am

Oh, wait not yet. We have to wait for the release date.

What? What? okay your now yelling at your screen. Yes I live. You can't kill me. I am a ghost, a shadow, a spirt for all time. So, like a few weeks back Michelle Added me to my dusty Zenga facebook page that I sorta checked every now and then, for S & G's and instantly like a fire under my but something inside me crawled up from its slumber. Life kicking your but for a couple of years will do that to you, but again, it only made me stronger. So...
whats the big old fat deal, you now ask your self as you just rambled through my ramblings. Ah yes, the point, always my weak spot. So if you know or don't know Knights of the old republic a MMORPG is going to be released.. I guess soon? we have no Idea. I don't care. Im playing it. Im playing it hard, and you can play with me? I guess? Oh yeah, I think you can, if you wish find me on face book. IM me for my email and ill give it to ya, or you can just search me (eric Carltock) im that big tall lengthy white guy in the photo.

What else?

Oh yeah, I'm thinking real hard bout comming back and spending some time here with you all, and who knows run a game or two? that would be rad, as I love doing that, you all know. =)

See yah soon!
Matt Nolan

Re: The sith empire returns?

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:20 am

You better be for real about coming back bud, 'cause if you ain't, I'm gonna reach out through my monitor and sleeper hold you back into silence.

And what's this MMORPG bs? What, your writing skills not up to the challenge?

Get your ass back on the boards. I have stack of baby seals all dried out and ready for the pyre.

:D
Michelle
Forum Admin
Full Name: Michelle Walters Wilson

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi Eric :) nice to see you on the board. Ben Parker and I are FOR SURE going to play SW:TOR. He already pre-ordered. I'm trying to get there. Stuart Spencer will play for sure but he's on Aussie time. Stuart and I are still playing warcraft until then.

Anyone still playing wow can hit me up on battle.net.
Mod
Executive GM

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

I entered my preorder code the day it was announced! (Automatic reply) and awaiting (crosses fingers for early opt in). But yeah, consider my status to be: Lurking ;)

Plus can some one give me a run down of what the merry heck is going on? Yeah, kind of out of the loop
MFields
Full Name: Mike Fields

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Welcome back man... now lets get the party going. Also on SW:TOR, I am going to be playing too :D
Mike Fields
SWC Loyal Player

'No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great, Duty First.'
Mod
Executive GM

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am

Yes indeedy, this whole event has really re-energized and re-invigorated my creative juices for sure. But the real challenge, is what pray tell can I conjure up? I have many things I could purpose, but rather, like to hear what others think. Incedently I am now very fluent in SAGA (and have all the books) and can run it, but prefer good old D6.
SSpencer
Full Name: Stuart Spencer

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Welcome back Mod. Just returning myself after some coaxing from Michelle.

I'll be playing TOR as well, though being in Australia, I may rarely be on at the same time as you guys. Let me know what server you jump on when you do, and I'll roll a Sith there just in case. And yes, i ordered one off Amazon seeing as I have no idea when they will actually release the game here <grumble grumble grumble>.
Mod
Executive GM

Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Ah, yes, the famous Ausie "We get the game last, and it costs 3x the same as in the states" problem.
Why is that? By the way, I love yatzee game critic :)
SSpencer
Full Name: Stuart Spencer

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Well, most of the time, the distributors here decide to up the price on us. Even with the dollar at parity with the US, a game released in the US for $50 will cost about $100 here.

As for TOR, there has been a lot of grumbling here, but mainly that was due to unanswered questions. We couldn;t download from Origin, and no idea when we will get it in stores... though could purchase from Amazon, and just had the pay the extra for shipping, so no big issue with pricing IMO.

Return to “News and Announcements”