A hunt begins

Moderator: wmurphy

wmurphy
Full Name: William Murphy

Re: A hunt begins

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:24 am

Jok replied "Learned on the job, eh. Well I need to know your skills, so tell me about some of the systems on the ship, how they operate, what you have worked on, some hairy incidents you had and their resolution, and so on...". Jok slightly smiled and waited for her new crewer to tell her about his technical and communication skills and reveal if his personality was compatible with hers or would clash with others.
Last edited by wmurphy on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for better style
Mark Budko

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:58 pm

Waxx was annoyed by all the questions but answered anyway, "It's a medium bulk freighter with an class 3.0 alluvial damper hyperdrive, it has a cooling unit powered by energy cells as well as inertial compensators. It is manned by 8 crew, its max atmospheric speed is 650km/h and it has no armaments which is a shame cause I'm a very good gunner. I'm also a competent pilot and can fix most things." He continued, "I've worked on numerous ships in various classes, as for what I've seen and experienced, I don't want to get to into it as it wasn't always above board. I did what needed to be done and I'll do the same for you and that's all you need to know." Waxx crossed his arms and scowled mildly showing his unwillingness to share anymore.
wmurphy

Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:02 am

Jok replied "Welcome to the crew. No funny business on my ship. The rules are standard and the pay is either 5 tons of space in the hold or 50cr per standard day. Your position will be on the bridge managing the shields. Have you got a chest or any gear?"
Mark Budko

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:16 am

Waxx looked around as he answered. "No, I travel light, the 50 credits a day will do fine.".
wmurphy

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:57 am

Jok replied “OK Waxx, 50 credits it is. Pick an empty cabin, stow your rifle in it, and report to Hwie on the bridge. I’ll be there is a five minutes.” As if on cue a large flatbed with a huge pile of cargo arrived followed by a squad of burly roustabouts. Jok’s attention was drawn to the new arrival and she walked to the base of the ramp to meet with them.

The interior was a standard layout and there were two empty cabins. On the bridge a sullustan with a blue shipsuit met Waxx “Howdy, I’m Hwie. Jok said you were coming on deck.” An intercom interupted with a tone and the message “Cargo door seal verified.” Hwie paused for a second before continuing “We should be lifting shortly. The sensors station is over there.” Hwie indicated with a gesture.

Return to “Knights of Cor'Tash (D6)”