Second/Shadow Imperium distinction

Jon Allen
Branch GM

Re: Second/Shadow Imperium distinction

Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks Justin. That was a nice summary. So much of this stuff is buried in my memory I was recalling bits and pieces but getting the actual specifics all mixed up.

After I left SWC in 2009 I played Star Trek, Battletech, Terminator, a couple historical 19th century games, all online writing rpg or "simming" as some groups call it. Learned new games, histories/universes, rule sets. Recalling Star Wars and SWC has been a brain stretcher. :)
Tim
Full Name: Timothy Schenks

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:03 pm

jperry wrote:Hi Jon,

Around 2004 we started this civil war storyline jn SWE that was spawned by events that occurred in the Galaxy Campign. K'tar had "died" in a adventure with the Jedi and Dark Coalition and the grand inquisitor, Ly'can Stormkiller, seized power.
:lol:

I can remember when dead SC K'tar showed up at Torchin when the admiralty met there to figure out what to do about Stormkiller, told us all to call him Darth Solence, then Force-Choked High Admiral Sinan for pulling a blaster on him. I think it was on the Kirkland boards. Fun times.
jperry
Site Admin
Full Name: Justin E Perry

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Ha ha.. Yeah, that's right. Sinan was the only one who didn't want to drink the Kool-aid. "Hey guys this tastes funny.."
Justin Perry
Shadow Galaxy Campaign Gamemaster
System Administrator
Michelle
Forum Admin
Full Name: Michelle Walters Wilson

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 pm

jperry wrote:Ha ha.. Yeah, that's right. Sinan was the only one who didn't want to drink the Kool-aid. "Hey guys this tastes funny.."
Rofl. That was great. Everyone pulled their blasters on Sinan after, like some mafia scene.

I insulted the size of Ramiir's manhood when he stalked in.
James Bricker

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Just giving my two cents! I love the last admiral RP. Looking forward to reading more.
James Bricker
SWC Moderator

Return to “GM Cantina”