Deception Pass

edjacobs

Re: Deception Pass

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm

"If you're interested in the position, I will set up a meet with the representatives at Nebula, then you can figure out if this is really worth your time or not. He will also have more details for you. I'm sure they are anxious to resolve this issue as soon as possible," Jakob responded, eyeing Ziggy carefully. He wasn't sure if Ziggy would actually take the job if he deemed that it wasn't worth his time. However, these mining corporations are swimming in credits and he was pretty sure that the pay would be of no concern.
Macabee
Full Name: AWR

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:45 pm

"Well, the least I can do is hear them out. If they want to hire competent assistance, I'm sure they will make it worth my while." Ziggy sipped his lum and relaxed. "Of course, this would not just be me. It would be our little partnership."
uolen
Full Name: Nathan Puckett

Fri May 02, 2014 10:51 am

Sitting at the bar, Aldina had gotten pretty good at eaves dropping. Hell, half of her jobs have been undercutting schmucks after they leave however this job sounded different.

"Hey barkeep, you should send the business my way if you know whats good for you. I can haul it faster than anyone! Whats this Arkanian gonna do with all those credits any way!"

Dina sent a smile towards Ziegen.

"You were the one with that pretty ship! You know that droid is quite annoying when your trying to get a look at those engines!"
edjacobs

Sat May 03, 2014 10:34 am

"Yeah, you will be able to bring whatever assistance you need. Up to you to work out details with the others, but you will be running point on this most likely," Jakob responded, picking his datapad up again and scrolling through his messages to locate the details.

"Their office is located on the 64th floor, near turbo-lift 23. There are a couple of offices there but the facilities are mostly empty so it should not be hard to find. The meet is tomorrow at 1100 where you will meet with a representative to hammer out the details. I'll probably be sitting this one out in favor of some other work, but you know where to find me if you need me"

OOC: Feel free to wrap up and fast forward
Macabee
Full Name: AWR

Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm

"Hmmm, now that's interesting. It does no harm to hear the offer, and we could use a few more jobs under our belts. I don't know about you, Aldina, but I'm up for a little adventure, if the price is right. Very well, we'll meet them."

He looked over to Jakob. "I'd like you to come with us. You'll know things about these people and this place that I do not. That might be pretty good for a deal. What do you say?"

Return to “Remote Outpost Justicar”